The noble and notorious Northern Chef’s Alliance joins forces once again. This time, our famed North American Chefs are coming to the Hudson Valley to cook a feast in the fields of Fish & Game’s Farm. Fire pits, smokers, grills, ice cold cocktails and the bounty of the Hudson Valley await those attending this extraordinary event on Sunday, August 17th. All profits from the event go to the FarmOn! Foundation.
This gathering of talent is unprecedented in the Hudson Valley with the following chefs confirmed to participate:
- April Bloomfield – Spotted Pig, The Breslin – New York, NY
- Matt Jennings – Townsman – Boston, MA
- Sean Brock – McCrady’s, Husk – Charleston, SC & Nashville, TN
- Jamie Bissonnette – Coppa, Toro – Boston, MA & New York, NY
- Zakary Pelaccio, Jori Jayne Emde & Kevin Pomplun – Fish & Game – Hudson, NY
- Rob Gentile – Buca – Toronto, OR
- Matty Matheson – Parts & Labour – Toronto, OR
- Lee Cooper – L’Abattoir – Vancouver, BC
- Derek Dammann – Maison Publique – Montreal, QC
- Jeremy Charles – Raymonds – St. John’s, NL
Special Guests for the evening include: Francisco Migoya, owner of Hudson Chocolates and head chef at Modernist Cuisine.
- Kat Dunn of Fish & Game
- Greg Seider of The Summit Bar
- Trevor Schneider of Goldbar
- Daniel Undhammer, Global brand ambassador for Zubrowka Vodka
- Zev Rovine will be providing some of the world’s best natural wines
- Chris Weld, Founder of local spirits Berkshire Mountain Distillers
Guests will also enjoy live music from John Medeski of Medeski Martin & Wood.
Mingle with the chefs as they prepare unique dishes throughout the 175 acre property. This gathering of talent is unprecedented in Hudson and will no doubt be the food & drink event of the summer.
Sunday, August 17
3.30pm until the fire burns out!
Fish & Game Farm
623 Fish & Game Road, Hudson, NY
All profits from the event go to the FarmOn! Foundation.